Humanities Equality and Diversity Working Group
Our Working Group was created to drive forward our work on equality and diversity.
Formed in 2014, the group is responsible for developing and overseeing a systematic action plan for promoting and advancing the our progress to meet our staff diversity targets.
The Working Group maintains an action log as a record of its achievements, work in progress and plans.
Working Group membership
- Professor Colette Fagan - Deputy Dean – Research (Chair)
- Andrew Mullen - Deputy Director of HR & Head of HR for Humanities
- Dr Carolyn Abbot - Deputy Head of the School of Law & Athena SWAN SAT lead for Law
- Professor Claire Alexander - Athena SWAN SAT lead for School of Social Sciences
- Professor Ken McPhail - Vice Dean for Social Responsibility
- Professor Helen Beebee - Director of Social Responsibility, School of Social Sciences
- Professor Helge Hoel - Alliance Manchester Business School (People Management and Organisations Division)
- Dil Sidhu - Chief External Officer, Alliance Manchester Business School
- Jared Ruff - Senior Faculty Research Manager
- Dr Susie Miles - Senior Lecturer, School of Environment, Education and Development & Athena SWAN SAT lead for SEED
- Dr Anindita Ghosh - Senior Lecturer, School of Arts, Languages and Cultures & Athena SWAN SAT lead for SALC
- Patrick Johnson - Head of Equality and Diversity
- Sarah Mohammad-Qureshi - University Athena SWAN Coordinator
- Victor Badilas - HR Directorate Support Services Assistant-Working Group Secretary
Staff at the University can view the minutes and action log on the Humanities Intranet, HumNet.