Sixth form lecture series
We offer subject-specific lectures to schools and colleges in a range of academic disciplines.
The following subject areas are ready to share their expertise and enrich your students' learning:
- Art History
- Classics and Ancient History
- Development Studies
- English Language
- English Literature
- Religions and theology
- Social Sciences
We have over 150 lectures available within Humanities. Examples are listed below:
- Shrines, Sacrifice and Medicine in West Africa
- The Mystery of Easter Island
- Cave Art
- Good Government: The Creative Power of Public Administration
- The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire
- Drama, Theatre, Performance: What's the Difference?
- How Do Children Learn to Talk?
- Literature and Colonialism
- Renewable Energy and Public Opposition - It's Not All About NIMBYs!
- Migration and the Making of Contemporary Britain
- Wolfgang Becker's Goodbye, Lenin! and Nostalgia for the East
- Russia Under Western Eyes: Perceptions and Misconceptions
- Could a Computer Think?
- President Barack Obama and American Power Today
- Lectures on Jewish-Christian Relations and the Philosophy of Religions
- How Should We Study Video Games?
Please go to the sixth form lecture series pages for the full list and booking details: