TfGM update on bus priority work on Oxford Road
(3 July 2016)
Transport for Greater Manchester (TfGM) is continuing its bus priority work on the Oxford Road corridor which is expected to impact not only on Oxford Road but on surrounding routes.
While the current phase of work began on 27 June, much will continue up to 11 July.
A summary of where the work will take place includes:
- Hathersage Road to Denmark Road
- Denmark Road to Grafton Street
- Grafton Street to Dover Street
- Kilburn Building frontage
Cavendish Street/Rosamond Street area (MMU campus)
Oxford Street (Whitworth Street to Portland Street)
For travel information:
- Transport for Greater Manchester
- Call Traveline North West on 0871 200 22 33