Manchester Methods Summer School
(11 June 2015)
The Manchester Methods Summer School offers a range of specialised courses covering a variety of topics that are particularly relevant to postgraduate and European Research Council research in the Faculty of Humanities. The school will run between the 6 and 10 July 2015.
There are now seven streams available, including the newest addition ‘Researching public and voluntary sector organisations’:
- Advanced methods for Social Network Analysis (SNA)
- Structural Equation Modelling using Mplus
- Integrated Mixed-Methods Research with sub-strands on Factor Analysis (FA) and Qualitative Comparative Analysis (QCA)
- Introduction to Social Network Analysis (SNA) using UCINET and Netdraw
- Content Analysis for Online Data Constructing
- Validating Measures using the Rasch Model
- Researching public and voluntary sector organisations
Full details of the Summer School and booking requirements are available at Manchester Methods Summer School 2015.