Senate elections announced
(27 February 2015)
The academic staff who sit on the Senate committee have now been elected. The academics will take their seats on the body responsible for monitoring standards in teaching and promoting research from 1 September 2015.
Five academics were elected from The Faculty of Humanities, with one representing each of the schools.
- Professor Noel Castree, School of Environment, Education and Development
- Dr Mark Batey, Manchester Business School
- Dr Jonathan Mair, School of Arts, Languages and Cultures
- Dr Jackson Maogoto, School of Law
- Professor Silvia Massini, Manchester Business School
Each will serve from 1 September 2015 to 31 August 2018.
The full list of elected academics, across the four Faculties, can be seen here.