Staff Survey 2015: now open
(13 March 2015)
You should now have received an email from Capita inviting you to take part in the Staff Survey.
The Staff Survey only takes 15 minutes to complete and is open for six weeks. It is completely anonymous due to being administered by external company, Capita.
The survey results will be published in June, with action plans being agreed in September.
What to do?
If you have email access at work, you should have received an email from Capita this week:
- The email address the message will come from will be Staff Surveys and the subject line will be 'University of Manchester Staff Survey 2015'
- If you have not received this email, look in your spam/junk email to see if it is there. If you have not received this email, contact Capita on 0800 587 3115
- Simply open the email and you will find a weblink to the survey and your own unique password, which you will need to access the questionnaire
- Just click on the link, insert your password and fill in the questionnaire
- Most of the questions require a tick box answer, however there are opportunities for you to give more full responses to some questions
You will also be asked to nominate your charity of choice and every week after you have completed the survey you will be entered in to the draw for a free iPad.