Manchester-Melbourne Research Fund
(13 May 2016)
Applications are encouraged from full-time staff who would like to seek funding through the UniMel-Manchester Research Fund. The purpose of the fund is to enable staff at both institutions to undertake short-term exchange visits to deepen and extend collaborative research links (not necessarily new links) with a view to enabling collaborators to subsequently make joint proposals to external funding sources for the next phase of their research.
The University of Melbourne (UniMel) and The University of Manchester (UoM) Research Fund is an initiative of the respective Vice-Chancellors, and was recently during the visit to Manchester of Professor Glyn Davis, Vice-Chancellor of the University of Melbourne.
Grants of up to £5,000 will be awarded for collaborative projects.
How to apply
- Full details of the application process can be found on the University website.
- Applicants should apply via the online form.
- Applications due: 17 June 2016
- Review period: 17 June–1 July 2016
- Skype meeting: 1 July 2016
- Results announced: by 31 July