Manchester Institute of Innovation Research launches blog
(28 November 2016)
The Manchester Institute of Innovation Research (MIOIR) will be using its new blog site to communicate with friends, stakeholders, and those interested in innovation policy and management research.
They will be posting regularly with:
- profiles of the members of the Institute, from Professors to PhD students, lecturers to visitors;
- research highlights, including overviews of major research projects, and updates on ongoing research activities;
- opinion and comment on current issues on innovation policy and management, from Institute members and our stakeholders;
- reports on major events and initiatives;
- announcements about opportunities at the Institute and with our partners;
- news stories emerging from research and activities;
- regular updates on what is happening at the Institute.
The Institute will also be welcoming guest posts from partners and stakeholders.
- Please contact Laura Dawson if you have any comments or questions about the blog.