Academic CPD masterclasses: last remaining dates
(2 November 2014)
Academics wanting to take advantage of the latest series of Continuing Professional Development sessions should book now, as places are limited.
The masterclass sessions cover a wide range of topics including managing research centres, supporting the career development of researchers, teaching large lectures, being a programme director and finance skills for principal investigators.
Led by leading academics and support staff, these sessions will help you to identify and plan your training and reflect on learning and development. Each masterclass includes tea and coffee and the opportunity to share experiences with fellow academics.
Places are limited. You can book your place at the STDU Training Catalogue. Just type in ‘CPD’ into the search tool.
Remaining Masterclasses for autumn 2014:
- CPD19 Advanced Publishing Skills 3 - How To Make the Most of Open Access Publishing Opportunities
- CPD 20 Advanced Teaching Skills 2 - How To Help Students Prepare for Small Group Teaching Sessions
- CPD 21 Advanced Teaching Skills 3 - Supporting Students Well Being
- CPD 22 Academic Leadership Skills 9 - Social Responsibility In Your Teaching and Research
- CPD 23 Principal Investigator Skills 4 - Managing Your Research Data