Funding available to engage with our communities
(15 October 2015)
The Associate Dean for Social Responsibility invites applications for funding to support activities relating to our key priority of engaging with our communities. Applications can be made at any time but all activities need to take place during academic year 2015-16.
This funding is intended to support a variety of public engagement activity including:
- Public lectures or seminars
- Exhibitions and showcases
- External facing publications, films, blogs and webpages
All areas of activity will be considered but those relating to the following areas are particularly encouraged:
- Interdisciplinary events or those with partners in other Faculties or external organisations
- Activities relating to the Humanities led research beacon of Addressing Global Inequalities
- Activities as part of European City of Science (ECOS) or Euro Science Open Forum (ESOF) 2016
- Devo Manc
By engaging and partnering with a range of people and organisations we are harnessing our knowledge and resources to make a difference in our local communities and wider society.
For further information and to apply for funding please download the application form.