Call for ESRC Impact Accelerator Account applications is open
(4 September 2016)
The Economic and Social Research Council (ESRC) has awarded the University over £860,000 to deliver the Impact Acceleration Account (IAA) until 31 March 2018. IAAs are awards made to research organisations, such as the University, to accelerate the impact of research.
The IAA will be used to fund knowledge exchange activities to accelerate the impact of research in the social sciences across the University.
The aims of the IAA are to:
- increase knowledge exchange through staff exchanges/placements between the University and external user organisations;
- align external partners and academics strategically to extend collaboration and shape the research agenda, and influence policy and practice through relationship building;
- provide flexible and innovative opportunities for researchers to translate research into practice;
- provide training workshops and tools development to extend the University’s culture of engagement into new and innovative areas.
The deadline for applications is 5pm on Monday 14 November 2016.
- Further information can be found in the ESRC IAA guidance notes and ESRC IAA application form or by contacting the ESRC IAA team.