Research data management workshop
(1 June 2017)
Are you a Postgraduate Researcher? Do you want to achieve compliance, efficiency and openness?
Staff at The University of Manchester Library have organised a research data management workshop designed to support our researchers.
By attending the workshop you will:
- learn how to organise your data so you can find it again in three years;
- discover how to share your data to build your reputation and gain more citations;
- receive support in creating a data management plan during the session;
- find out what you need to do to comply with funder mandates in your field.
The ‘Managing sources and data in the Humanities’ workshop will take place on 26 June 2017, from 2pm until 4pm, in the library.
- For further details please contact Rosie Higman at The University of Manchester Library.