Lemn needs you in his film!
(2 October 2017)
Our Chancellor, Lemn Sissay, is fronting a new film to celebrate all the incredible things that the staff and students at the University of Manchester do to make a difference to our local communities and around the world.
Set to his poem “Making a Difference”, the film will culminate in a final scene in the quad of the John Owens Building where we would like around 200 staff and students from different parts of the University to gather together along with Lemn, to be part of the film.
The filming will take place at 12 noon on Tuesday, 10 October for around 30 minutes.
To be involved you will need to sign up via the Eventbrite link below on a first-come-first-serve basis.
We are particularly interested in featuring staff and students from different parts of the University who have particular forms of dress, so you will see that there are separate tickets available for staff/students in:
- lab coats (staff and undergraduate/postgraduate students);
- sports gear (students and Sports Directorate);
- House Services / catering / security staff uniform;
- student nurses / doctors / dentists.
Please note that this should be done within peoples’ normal lunchtime breaks.
- Sign up to this event on Eventbrite and be part of how we all make a difference.