View tabbed content | View all content (for printing)
Degree awarded: MA
Duration: 12 months FT, 27 Months PT and 3 Years Distance
Bachelor degree or overseas equivalent. Please note that this programme is for experienced practitioners in TESOL so a minimum of three years full-time relevant teaching experience is required.
Please submit the following documents with your application:
- Copies of official degree certificates or transcripts of your previous study, showing the subjects taken and grades obtained. If these documents are in languages other than English please provide official translations.
- Two written references, signed by the referee and on official headed paper
- A personal statement (one side of A4 paper) detailing why you wish to study the course, your experiences, what you can bring to the course and any other information that you see as relevant to your application
- A CV outlining your work experience
- Copies of English Language Certification, e.g. IELTS, TOEFL or Pearson test score report; WAEC certificate
Course fees: For entry in the academic year beginning September 2014, the tuition fees are as follows:
- MA (full-time)
UK/EU students (per annum): £6,300
International students (per annum): £14,000
- MA (part-time)
UK/EU students (per annum): £3,150
- MA (part-time distance learning)
UK/EU students: £2,600 per annum
International students: £2,600 per annum
The fees quoted above will be fully inclusive for the course tuition, administration and computational costs during your studies.
All fees for entry will be subject to yearly review and incremental rises per annum are also likely over the duration of courses lasting more than a year for UK/EU students (fees are typically fixed for International students, for the course duration at the year of entry). For general fees information please visit: postgraduate fees. Always contact the department if you are unsure which fee applies to your qualification award and method of attendance.
Self-funded international applicants for this course will be required to pay a deposit of £1000 towards their tuition fees before a confirmation of acceptance for studies (CAS) is issued. This deposit will only be refunded if immigration permission is refused. We will notify you about how and when to make this payment.
Contact email: PG-MIE-Admissions@manchester.ac.uk
Contact telephone: +44 (0)161 275 0969
How to apply:
The deadline for applications is 31st August 2014; later applications are considered at our discretion.
If you have any specific course enquiries please contact the programme director as follows: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Full-time||Part-time||Full-time distance learning||Part-time distance learning|