Humanities Equality and Diversity Working Group
Our Working Group was created to drive forward our work on equality and diversity.
Formed in 2014, the group is responsible for developing and overseeing a systematic action plan for promoting and advancing our progress to meet our staff diversity targets.
The Working Group maintains an action log as a record of its achievements, work in progress and plans.
Working Group membership
- Professor Andy Westwood - Vice Dean Social Responsibility, Faculty of Humanities
- Andrew Mullen - Deputy Director of HR and Head of HR for Humanities (Chair)
- Vikki Goddard – Director of Faculty Operations
- Dr Carolyn Abbot - Deputy Head of the Law department and Athena SWAN SAT lead for Law
- Professor Claire Alexander - Athena SWAN SAT lead for School of Social Sciences
- Professor Helen Beebee - Director of Social Responsibility, School of Social Sciences
- Professor Helge Hoel - Alliance Manchester Business School (People Management and Organisations Division)
- Jared Ruff - Senior Faculty Research Manager
- Dr Susie Miles - Senior Lecturer, School of Environment, Education and Development and Athena SWAN SAT lead for SEED
- Dr Anindita Ghosh - Senior Lecturer, School of Arts, Languages and Cultures & Athena SWAN SAT lead for SALC
- Patrick Johnson - Head of Equality and Diversity
- Sarah Mohammad-Qureshi - University Athena SWAN Coordinator
- Emma Flint - Interim HR Partner
- Bushra Salmaan - HR Directorate Support Services Assistant-Working Group Secretary
Staff at the University can view theon the Humanities Intranet, HumNet.