With around 17,000 students, 1,350 academic staff and £237 million of annual income, we aspire to be one of the most successful Humanities faculties in the world.
We aim to be a truly international body of staff and students, with our research, teaching and social responsibility having global reach. We're already highly internationalised, with:
- 28.5% of our Manchester-based students from outside the UK and EU
- 37% of our academic staff from outside the UK
- 226,909 alumni around the globe.
We aim to:
- pursue collaborations with the best international partners to support the achievement of our core goals
- strengthen the international dimension of our taught courses, shaping our students as global citizens able to compete in an increasingly diverse job market
- provide opportunities for our students to be exposed to new cultures and languages
- continue to develop and support the recruitment of international students to on-campus programmes and further develop our portfolio of transnational education provision
- increase the level and scope of our international research collaborations.
Seminars, lectures and events from across our Schools.
Raising awareness of the range of Humanities subjects that are available to study at university.